Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm Not Dead


Sac CX

I promise I'm not dead. I've just been extremely busy which is why I haven't updated this in forever. Since I last wrote I had a cast on, that's long gone. I went back to NY, which was pretty alright, but more time off the bike. I came back and jumped right back into cyclocross racing, getting in three races in one weekend. Sac cross and then two races at Fort Ord to close out the season (near the back at Sac and DFL'd both races at Fort Ord, fun either way). I took some photos of the Sac race, but lately I haven't been feeling too much on the photography side, putting all my attention on a 2015 Tour Divide run. But I've snapped a few, here are some things I've been up to.

Sac CX
Broakland at Sac Cross.
Sac CX
My girlfriend said the Old Sac course reminded her of a Mario Kart course, weaving in and out of Old West style train depots and railroad tracks.
Sac CX
Some wet made the grass corners a challenge.
Port Sprints
Port Sprints came back to Oakland.
Sibly Camp
Oakland has some tight camping spots right up the hill from the city.
Sibley Camp
And what is camping without copious amounts of alcohol.

Maybe some day I'll get back into a rhythm of updating this regularly. But for now it will be few and far between posts. About one month til the Stagecoach 400 which I just got confirmed for! Should be an exciting beginning to bikepack racing in 2015. Then Tour Divide and then a summer on the road. Maybe one of these days I'll feel like I have my life together. Don't really count on it though.
    
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment